OUR SUPPORTERS and HOW TO JOIN THEM!
The Vermont Principals’
Association supports educational leaders around Vermont. We
serve over 500 individual members and 270 member schools.
VPA Sponsors have access to this influential community.
1. Exhibit at the Summer Leadership
Academy 2017. The annual Academy draws 250 to 300 education leaders for three intensive days of learning and
collaborating. The Exhibit Hall will be for one full day, Tuesday, August 1st at the Killington Grand Resort in Killington, VT. More information coming soon!
2. Host a Regional Principal Gathering. The VPA's Professional Learning and Support Committee hosts three regional gatherings at four locations around Vermont: Chittenden County, Castleton near Addison and Rutland counties, St. Johnsbury and the Northeast Kingdom and Brattleboro/Dummerston area. Dates scheduled for 2017 are January 25th and April 5th.
3. Sponsor a Fall or Spring Summit. These full-day educational events, also hosted by VPA's PL&S committee, draw 50 to 85 educators and administrators. Currently scheduled for 2017 are Power Dynamics and the Path to Building Positive School Culture with Janice Case (3/23 in Berlin), and Improving Learning Through Powerful Practice with Dr. Elizabeth City (5/9 in Stowe).
4. Advertise in the Vermont Education Directory, a publication produced jointly by the VPA and the Vermont School Boards Association and treasured by hundreds of administrators around the state and a comprehensive collection of useful contact information.
5. Athletics and Student Activities - each and every activity is an opportunity for YOU to access educators, students, administrators and communities.
- The VPA
coordinates 87 athletic tournaments every year for our member schools
- We celebrate
administrators and athletic directors with Principal of
the Year Awards AND a Vermont Hall of Fame
- We celebrate
student activities by co-hosting the Geo-Bee and Spelling-Bee
Our ability to support our members and their schools
relies heavily on individuals, organizations and businesses that care about
students and education.
We are grateful for our supporters –
sponsors, vendors, advertisers, donors, members and friends!
The VPA offers its
heartfelt thanks to all of you!
The Vermont Principals’ Association is a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible.