VPA SUPPORTERS and HOW TO JOIN THEM!
The Vermont Principals’ Association supports educational leaders around Vermont. We serve over 500 individual members and 270 member schools.
VPA Sponsors have access to this influential community.
1. Exhibit at the Summer Leadership Academy. The annual Academy draws 250 to 300 education leaders for two and a half intensive days of learning and collaborating. The Exhibit Hall will be for one full day at the Killington Grand Resort in Killington, VT.
2. Host a Regional Principal Gathering. The VPA's Professional Learning and Support Committee hosts three regional gatherings at four locations around Vermont: Chittenden County, Castleton near Addison and Rutland counties, St. Johnsbury and the Northeast Kingdom, and Brattleboro/Dummerston area. 2017 - 2018 Meeting dates are October 10, 18, 25th & November 9th 2017, January 23rd, 2018 and April 122th, 2018.
3. Sponsor a Fall and/or Spring Summit. These full-day educational events, also hosted by VPA's PL&S committee, draw 50 to 85 educators and administrators. Currently scheduled for 2017 is Having Hard Conversations with Jennifer Abrams (10/26 in Killington).
4. Advertise in the Vermont Education Directory, a publication produced jointly by the VPA and the Vermont School Boards Association and treasured by hundreds of administrators around the state and a comprehensive collection of useful contact information.
5. Athletics and Student Activities - each and every activity is an opportunity for YOU to access educators, students, administrators and communities.
- The VPA coordinates dozens of athletic tournaments every year for our member schools
- We celebrate administrators and athletic directors with Principal of the Year Awards AND a Vermont Hall of Fame
- We celebrate student activities by co-hosting the Geo-Bee and Spelling-Bee
Our ability to support our members and their schools relies heavily on individuals, organizations and businesses that care about students and education.
We are grateful for our supporters – sponsors, vendors, advertisers, donors, members and friends!The VPA offers its heartfelt thanks to all of you!
The Vermont Principals’ Association is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.