VPA SUPPORTERS and HOW TO JOIN THEM!
The Vermont Principals’ Association supports educational leaders around Vermont. We serve over 550 individual members and 270 member schools.
VPA Sponsors have access to this influential community.
1. Exhibit at the Summer Leadership Academy. The annual Academy draws 250 to 300 education leaders for two and a half intensive days of learning and collaborating. The 2018 Academy offers two options, July 31st or August 1st to participate in the Exhibit Hall at the Killington Grand Resort in Killington, VT.
2. Host a Regional Principal Gathering. The VPA's Professional Learning and Support Committee hosts three regional gatherings at four locations around Vermont: Chittenden County, Castleton near Addison and Rutland counties, St. Johnsbury and the Northeast Kingdom, and Brattleboro/Dummerston area.
3. Sponsor a Fall and/or Spring Summit. These full-day educational events, also hosted by VPA's PL&S committee, draw 50 to 100 educators and administrators.
4. Advertise in the Vermont Education Directory, a publication produced jointly by the VPA and the Vermont School Boards Association and treasured by hundreds of administrators around the state and a comprehensive collection of useful contact information.
5. Athletics and Student Activities - each and every activity is an opportunity for YOU to access educators, students, administrators and communities.
- The VPA coordinates dozens of athletic tournaments every year for our member schools
- We celebrate administrators and athletic directors with Principal of the Year Awards AND a Vermont Hall of Fame
- We celebrate student activities by co-hosting the Geo-Bee and Spelling-Bee
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact Linda Wheatley at the VPA
Our ability to support our members and their schools relies heavily on individuals, organizations and businesses that care about students and education.
We are grateful for our supporters – sponsors, vendors, advertisers, donors, members and friends!The VPA offers its heartfelt thanks to all of you!
The Vermont Principals’ Association is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.