Registration Now Available!
VPA’s 2018 Leadership Academy
Equity, Change and School Leadership
July 31, August 1 & 2, 2018
Killington Grand Resort, Killington, Vermont
Special Guest: Pedro Noguera
Distinguished Professor of Education at the Graduate School of Education and Information Studies and Faculty Director for the Center for the Transformation of Schools at UCLA.
Conference Fee: $525/member, $575/non-VPA member
$250/one day option available.
Seven Educational Strands (Wednesday):
1. Leading Vermont Schools Toward Equity Rebecca Holcombe
2. Leadership for Collective Efficacy Greg Cameron, CCL
3. Building Self-Regulation in the Classroom: Mindsets + Skill Sets = Results Kathleen Kryza, Infinite Horizons
4. From Top-Down and Bottom-up: How Schools Become Trauma-Transformed David Melnick, NFI Vermont
5. Leadership and Learning: The Role of Mobile Devices Matt Brooks, Apple, Inc.
6. Understanding Whiteness in a Multi-Cultural Society Jonathan Miller-Lane, Middlebury College
7. Equity, Change & School Leadership Pedro Noguera, UCLA
'Team Time' available Monday, July 30th, Thursday, August 2nd from 10:00am, and Friday, August 3rd.
Contact Mallori to reserve space.
The Killington Grand Resort has very few rooms left, if any.
We recommend that you call them first - (802) 422-5001 - and/but here are some other nearby options:Killington Mountain Lodge: 802-536-1813Birch Ridge Inn: 802-422-4293Snowed Inn: 802-422-3407Happy Bear Motel: 802-422-3305Summit Lodge: 802-422-3535
Contact Linda Wheatley at the VPA for more info.